Friday, September 25, 2020

Powering My Pro Vap 110 With A DC Power Invertor

 Do you have a oxalic acid Pro Vap 110? Let's face it the Pro Vap is a great tool but it can be a hassle to power if your bees are not near an electrical outlet. Just last week I purchased this Battery Tender DC power invertor just for mite treatments with my Pro Vap and yesterday I put it to use. 


As you can see in the above picture, I also purchased the additional power port cord but it is not heavy enough wire to power invertor while using Pro Vap. The invertor must be hooked directly to your battery with the heavy duty battery cables. 


After it's hooked to your battery and the vehicle is running, a heavy gauged extension cord is pugged in to invertor and the other end to the Pro Vap. (The extension cord I used was only 20 foot long) It was awesome to not have a generator blaring the whole time I treated. In the past that was my go to method to power my Pro Vap but not anymore. 

If your looking to make your Pro Vap treatments easier I highly suggest this DC power invertor and I am sure it will be handy for other appliances at one point or another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment